Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The end of 2010...

------------------------------------- Image Used without permission-------------------------------------

Hello All,

Happy New year and all that stuff. I hope everyone had a good one. I did. :)
I got a chance to play some WFB on Friday night. Good Game! 1000 points of my son's Skaven (The Skaven Project) vs. 1000 beast Army played by me. The game lasted 6 turns and in the end only three units remained on the board. 1 unit of Clan rats (19 of 20) My Tuskor Chariot and my level 4 Bray Shaman (with only 1 wound remaining.) By the 8th ed rules for calculating VP it was a draw. unfortunately I did not think to grab the camera for this event so it will live on only in our memories...

I managed to catch a double feature on Saturday. "The King's speech" and "Tron Legacy"
I thought both were really good for completely different reasons. The king's speech was one of the best Drama's I have seen in a while. I don't really care for Drama's so that should say quite a bit right there. As for Tron the movie is action packed and I am a huge fanboy of the late 70's early 80's Disney Sci-Fi films like the original Tron and the Black hole. I enjoyed both!

Well... I am happy to announce that at 11:50 EST on December 31st I completed the "Army in 30 days" challenge.

The Daemon army is painted and ready for play!

Here are some pics of the finished fiends...







Enjoy...

RGH

1 comment:

  1. I just saw that you got Roy as a follower.

    Hey Roy, How are you doing?

    ReplyDelete