RGH Here. I finally got a chance to break out the old Air Brush and do some work on my Brass Scorpion test piece. You remember this and this?
I have continued the steps from Imperial Armor Painting Master Class Vol: 2. In this step I added red lines to the inner part of each section. these will be part of the "Molted" effect I am shooting for. I think it came out pretty good. Take a look.
|I used Foundation Red from GW|
Per the IA book I started with red and applied several coats in around an hour. here is what it looked like.
Lastly I went with Blue. I had my doubts but it actually brought the parts together. Check it out.
Well that's where I am now and I think so far so good!
Let me know what you think.
PS: Here is a short video of me in a towel...
Just kidding- Actually it's a short video of a nifty light effect I noticed with the test piece.