Back in 2012 I started a project that ended up getting back burnered mostly due to my fear of screwing it up. A few months later I went back to it for a while but the test pieces convinced me that I needed more practice. Well a few years and a lot of models later I finally feel that I am ready to tackle
The Brass Scorpion!
Last week I decided to pull out the parts and DO This!
Here are a few early pics.
|Base Brass for the armor plates|
|Brass for the Brass god!|
I also added some silver and started the Hull Red pattern that defines the style as seen in imperial Masterclass Volume 2.
|The front claws|
More to come...