Monday, October 15, 2012

Scorpion Project Update

Hello all,

I am back with an update on the Great Brass Scorpion project. Last time I showed you the plastic card test piece I made to try out the paint scheme FW used on theirs in Imperial Armor Masterclass V2.
Well I have had an opportunity to add a few layers done as close as possible to the FW style.  

After a prime of Black I painter the piece red using the Old Foundation M. Red.

Then As per the instructions I painted the piece  Brass (Vallejo)

Once dried I used my airbrush to paint lines and splotches of silver in the recessed spaces.


The next step will be to add more lines using shades of red  so that a later step will bring them all together.

Keep watching.


No comments:

Post a Comment