Sunday, April 5, 2015

Hobby Update 4/5/15



Hello All,

Just getting out a quick Hobby update.

I must be getting old because I seem to be painting slower than I used to. :)
Of course I am working on NOVA Open projects, Star Trek Attack Wing projects, as well as My own.

NOVA Open


Next Build Session April 18th

=========================================

Attack Wing


April 11th is National Tabletop Day and Game stores all over the place will be running demos of board and War games. I will be running a demo of Attack Wing from 4-5 PM at Comics and Games Fairfax  Swing by if you are interested in seeing what this is all about.



=========================================

Goblin Town

I have recently started working on my own modular goblin town game board for The Hobbit SBG. It has been a bit of a trial as I do not actually have a working idea of what I want it to finally look like.
(The whole modular part.) Anyway here is where it is at right now.





A plastic box



=========================

Dead Zone

I am really liking this game. Recently I finished a cool Dead Zone board. Read about that here: 

I have also been building terrain for the game and finished 3 pieces. I decided to set them up on part of the game board.




The tower took a lot of resources but it looks so cool.





=========================================

Painting

Lastly I finished 3 figures this morning and I wanted to show them off.

Ungrim Ironfist

Heinrich Kemmler

Lizzardman warrior

Well That's all I have time for tight now. 

Till next time....

RGH


No comments:

Post a Comment