Sunday, April 19, 2015

Recent stuff.

This is what I saw when I came out of a restaurant recently.
of course I had only minutes to get back to work...  


Hello All,

Another week another update. This last week was quite productive as far as geek and hobby stuff...

National Tabletop Day 2015

Last Saturday I had a chance to run a demo of Start Trek Attack wing at Comics and Games Fairfax
It went pretty well. I showed the game to several folks and managed to get two guys to play a game using the USS Enterprise D and the Klingon Mat'ha Battle Cruiser. It was a vicious battle and in the end the Klingons were victorious!

The moment the tide turned.
While I was there I picked up these nice game mats for an upcoming D&D game.




Miniatures  

I started working on a conversion for the Skaven army

The Brood Horror

A little chop work on the warlord

Close up

The Gun is from the Empire Engineer

I used Apoxie sculpt to make braces for the stolen Elf
stone that powers the Horror as it is corrupted
I also managed to get some work done on my LOTR "Army of the Dead

Finished pictures to come
Speaking of things Tolkien...
It looks like the DC Hobbit league will be in attendance at the NOVA Open this year.

Click for link
 Other things include assembling figures like a mad man and a really successful NOVA Open build session. NEW Road to NOVA coming soon.

Well that is it for now.

RGH 


No comments:

Post a Comment