Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Journal 33

I can't believe it's finally done. This was my first ever actual forge world purchase- December 2009.


My bank canceled the original request because they thought it was a fraudulent purchase. I had to call Forge World in the UK at 4 AM on a Tuesday morning to  catch them when they opened so I could work out the details once the business with the bank got fixed. It was an interesting phone call as I have very little experience calling overseas and I was not even sure I had done it right till the person in Nottingham verified that in fact I had actually reached the UK. :)

Model Eye view
This Guy is HUGE! The model is almost 9 inches tall and has incredible detail. I lost track of how many hours I have put into this model but I think it paid off.  

In other news I have been working with some of the new GW weathering products. So far I think they are pretty good. I have used the rust, corrosion, blood and Nurgle's Rot. Take a look


 
And I just finished the first model in my Warmachine Pirate army- The Buccaneer 

The base is made from Apoxy sculpt. 

Well that's all the time I have right now.


Till next time

RGH


No comments:

Post a Comment