Monday, June 1, 2015

Assembly Language





Hello All,

“All Your Swords”: http://allyourswords.blogspot.com/ has a new Twitch station.

Introducing assembly language- A new Twitch channel that will educate folks in many aspects of the miniatures hobby. It looks like they will be covering a range of topics from building miniatures to painting, to general game discussions, pretty much whatever crosses his mind! The first official broadcast is this Sunday 6/7 at 7PM.


*********************Coming this Summer to a computer near you!*****************

From the channel's creator:

Here is the Schedule for my Twitch Streamhttp://www.twitch.tv/assembly_language

Sunday (7pm to 10pm EST) The Language of Assembly "An educational series teaching the basics of the Miniatures Gaming hobby"

Monday (7pm to 12am EST) Build Night Working on the Assembly projects currently in my queue

Tuesday (7pm to 12am EST) Build Night Working on the Assembly projects currently in my queue

Wednesday (7pm to 12am EST) Paint Night One night dedicated to painting

Thursday (7pm to 12am EST) Wild Card whatever I feel like doing. This is mainly for stress relief.

You might find me streaming at other random times as well. I'll be streaming whenever the mood strikes me.

The educational series will start next Sunday. I'll be streaming the rest of the week as per the schedule.

Later

RGH

No comments:

Post a Comment