Saturday, June 7, 2014

Malifaux Pools Part 6





Hello All ,

Here we are with the final installment of this series. I have finally finished these (I hope unique) creations and presented them to the board for approval. guess what? It was a hit! Anyway 3 of the 5 have been handed over to the team for storage and the remaining two are with me for touch ups.

The final colors added were:

Secret Weapon: Cool Grey
Secret Weapon: Sapphire
Secret Weapon: Fallout

The Cool Grey was used as an attempt shade the flex paste (Failed) The sapphire and fallout were used to tint the clear resin on three of the five.


Fallout


Sapphire
 
For the snow I used a method taught to me by Mr. Justin from Secret Weapon Miniatures. Take standard scenery snow and mix it with Realistic Water this makes snow that looks properly wet even when dry. check it out-
 


 

Little details


  
 

 
 
I have been asked to put out a step by step guide on how these were made. I think I have enough pictures to make that happen so check back soon.
 
Till then
 
Later
 
RGH

2 comments: