Monday, March 24, 2014

Journal 40 (200 th post!!!!!!!)

Hi All,

This my 200th post on the RGH! It's hard to believe that this blog will turn 4 this June. WOW.
Anyway. This was a pretty good weekend even though it ended with me under the weather.

Friday- Got a chance to play Talisman and Star Trek Attack Wing


 

I got to play the Defiant in a 2 on 2 match up. I almost won! I did manage to take out the Excelsior before getting blown apart by a Klingon Bird of Prey.
 
Saturday- We had our 6th Build session of 2014. It was a blast! See the post here.
 
 
Sunday- My family took me out to see Divergent then Lunch at Outback.
 
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1840309/
 
 
The movie was pretty cool if a little long. The rest of the day was spent repainting my Klingon fleet for Attack wing. Man do those per-paints suck! I can see why people prefer the X Wing miniatures. Here is what I did.
 




 
 Unfortunately by Sunday night I started to feel bad. I think I managed to pick up a cold somewhere.
 
 :(
 
Anyway that was the weekend.
 
Later
 
RGH
 
 




3 comments:

  1. hate...

    Nice job on the repaints! Those look much better than the originals. Sad you have to repaint them...

    That Bird of Prey is freakin huge though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Attack Wing is not for the scale sensitive. Thanks to the old Ogre Miniatures rules I can handle the differences in my head.

    The B.O.P for Attack Wing is a K'Vort class Bird of Prey according to it's write up it's the largest of the classification being more on par with a cruiser than a scout ship

    They look the same because Paramount was too cheap to make a new model for it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe hate was on Talisman...

    You should have realized that lol

    ReplyDelete