Sunday, September 12, 2010

Coming Soon to the Fair Oaks GW store

Thursdays in October will be on Necromunda time!!!!

More information to come once I finish working out the details with my co-conspirators.

So far we will be using normal house gangs and a few extras as time permits. I am including a
few links to information sources so anyone seeing this can get the information quickly

Basic information on Necromunda can be found here.
Downloads of the Living Rulebook (the one we are using) can be found here.
Other Material that is currently under review can be found here and here

We picked Thursday because it is the slowest day of the week and we are sure to get table space.

If anyone wants more information or would like to help Please contact me by comments. I am especially looking for folks willing to build scenery and stuff.

Thanks!!!

RGH

No comments:

Post a Comment