Saturday, October 10, 2015

FROSTGRAVE Part 2



Hello All,

Just a quick update on the Frostgrave project. Lots of progress! The F.A.T mat showed up.


This thing is gorgeous! For a 2D mat the detail is incredible. I have to recommend them highly.

For a test I started by laying out a 3' by 3' border. 2 display board borders from Secret Weapon miniatures makes a nice play area. I next set out the "Government Building." This is made from two sets of  Pegasus Games Gothic Ruins and large Gothic building.



Next I added some buildings from various sets. Mostly Mordheim, WH Fantasy, and  LOTR. Old Fantasy trees and bits from various terrain sets were added to block lines of fire. I even added a fountain I bought on eBay. 



Gargoyle added for ambiance

LOTR ruins


Spot the hidden Gem.



I just like the look of this one.
The statues add to the effect!
 ========================

In other News

I have also been making progress on my All Quiet on the Martian Front (AQMF) forces. I have been focusing on tanks and Tripods 

MK III

MK II

On the airbrush table


MK II tanks weathered and gloss coated.


Martian Scout and assault Tripods
Well that is all I have time for right now so till next time.

Later
RGH 

No comments:

Post a Comment