Thursday, January 16, 2020

2020 wow


5:54 AM (14 hours ago)
Hello All,

It has been some time since I posted and if memory serves I think the last few posts were attempts to kick start the blog again. Honestly blog posts are difficult to write on a regular basis. I forget that I even have these things for months at a time.

That said I need to decide if I want to continue these things or just let them go.
There are good reasons on both sides of the issue. On one side I am proud of the work that I have done over the last 10 years. On the other side I don’t see myself posting very often and I never really saw any real following so from that angle it was a kind of failure.

In the end I think I will just let them exist as I have put so much into them over the years and I don’t like the idea of all that going away (if such a thing is even possible on the internet.)

Well I am glad to get that off my chest.

Till Next time

RGH

No comments:

Post a Comment