Sunday, April 7, 2013

Updates- 2013

Hello All,

Just a quick update to show everyone what I have been up to lately. This is not a "Deep reflections" kind of post but more of a snapshot of the Hobby world I live in. 

New Stuff- 



TAU

With the release of Tau yesterday I decided to take the plunge and get some stuff. I got the book and some of the new models. I have only just started on the book so it may be some time before I dig into the new kits.



Empire Pirate Army

Thanks to an overwhelming positive response (on the blog and off)  I have decided to go with this idea. This should be fun and mostly painless. I have a large Empire army already that I can raid to get some of the units. There will need to be some painting adjustments to make them fit but it will be faster than starting from scratch. I am really excited about this project!

Older stuff-


Dark Angels "Task Force Vengeance"  - TFV112013

This project involves building a Dark Angel (DA) army that is made up of  all 7 chapters that are associated with the DA legion of old. This is built along the lines of the old Crusade armies from 2nd edition. I am attempting to complete a unit a week. So far I am three for three.


Week 1

Week 2


Week 3
  
Other Projects 

I am working on or gearing up for several other projects. I will go into them when I have something to talk about. My wife says I have the attention span of a crow in a jewelry store so we will have to wait and see what pans out.

Till next time

RGH


2 comments:

  1. A crow, or a crow with ADD? ;)

    Still waiting on a progress report on the titan....

    ReplyDelete